- Since occupational accidents among MUCs are frequent, being able to provide basic care to yourself or someone else can prevent a situation from becoming worse.
- In this unit we will also see in detail, what first aid means, and what are the respective principles and practices that we need to remember and follow.
- We explore how to react step by step in different emergency situations.
Upon completion of this unit, you should be able to:
- Identify basic first aid practices
- Know the basic rules and priorities for first aid provision
- Know what cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is
- Be informed regarding how to act if a colleague of yours faints, bleeds, or breaks a bone